PA/Office Manager, Fashion
Fabulous Opportunity for a PA to join an exclusive fashion brand supporting the founder.
Personal Assistant / Office Manager to highly successful Founder + Creative Director.
The role entails managing the founders busy and varied business and personal life. You will also be responsible for ensuring the studio is fully equipped and well maintained as well as carrying out day to day HR tasks such as managing holiday requests, updating the Company’s HR People system and managing new starter administration.
- Manage email inbox and diary – workload, appointments, travel
- Manage team communication
- Studio Maintenance - make sure team keep studio organised, tidy and clean always, procurement of key office supplies
- Project Management – creative and business
- Organise all business travel - documentation, flights, cars, hotels, entertainment
·- Managing holiday requests, maintaining sickness and absence records
- Ensuring the Company’s HR People system is kept up to date and accurate
- Managing new starter administration and on boarding of new staff
The successful candidate must have experience as a PA at director level person and office management. The candidate must be prepared to exceed expectations, be highly organised, calm under pressure and have a warm character.
Up to 40 K PA for the right candidate - please send your CV to email@example.com